Three bilingual annexes (French and English) are devoted to dress codes, the wording of invitation cards, and styles of address.
Annex 21: Dress Codes (pp. 623-624)
A listing of terms used to describe the attire expected of guests at an event: lounge suit, business attire, white / black tie, casual, etc.
Annex 22: Wording of Invitation Cards (pp. 624-634)
Finally brings together all the basic expressions useful to writing invitation cards.
Excerpts (p. 628, in PDF),
Annex 23: Styles of Address (pp. 635-716)
This annex lists the most frequent usage with respect to titles, in both written and spoken form.
- in the address on the envelope and at the head of the letter;
- in the salutation;
- in the body of the letter;
- in the complimentary close before the signature.
- how to address a personality during conversation;
- suggested greetings of a personality at the start of a speech;
- forms masters of ceremonies may use to invite a personality to speak;
- forms to use when presenting a personality to a guest.